- Leasing guarantees a fixed payment amount for the
length of the lease term,
making it easier for a business to forcase expense.
- It also allows businesses to obtain equipment for
unplanned events since their operating budget
(vs. capital budget) can accommodate a monthly payment.
Avoid Technological Obsolescence
- Leasing protexts you form being locked into owning
that may not meet your future needs.
- Leasing provides the flexibility for you to upgrade
easily to the newest releases,
features, and functionality as soon as they become available.
- With the flexible end-of-lease options, you may purchase,
upgrade, or walk away at the end of the lease.
- Leasing means that you can pay for the equipment as
you enjoy the benefits of using it.